Practical, Systemic Methods for Managing Your School’s Complex Issues
Monday, April 2-April 4, 2012
As administrators, teachers, and board members/lead parents….we are facing many complex issues in our school community. We also have many opportunities and without practical methods to engage diverse voices. Many great things don’t happen that could happen….and toxic, shadowy elements can develop.
You will get the basic principles and practices, and experience how they work so that you will be confident to lead these processes in your school community.
This is an active set of workshops: come casual and prepare to come away with new hard skills and confidence….as well as a comprehensive overview of complex issues and their optimal management. Check in with those who attended in January if you want validation that Jane Lorand offers an exciting style of learning and new insights.
Who is this for:
Waldorf Educators, Administrators, Board Members and Lead Parents
The cost structure is designed to support schools to send a team.
- $195 for one person plus the cost of housing, and prepare your own food in the dorms or eat out at the many local restaurants.
- $100 for second member from the same school
- Third member from the same school attends at no fee
Here is how it breaks out:
- For a school to send 3 people for two nights and the workshops: travel plus $607
- For a school to send 2 people for two nights and the workshops: travel plus $503
- For a school to send 1 person for two nights and the workshops: travel plus $299
April 2-4, 2012
Begins at 1:00pm on Monday, ends at 12:00pm on Wednesday.
Teacher Education Classroom in Stegmann Hall at Rudolf Steiner College, 9200 Fair Oaks Blvd., Fair Oaks, CA 95628