A weekend learning lab, providing Occupiers and other social activists with the tools to facilitate conversations on complex issues, using principles of egalitarian leadership, transparency, diversity, and anonymity.
Learn how the business world collects the horizontal wisdom of all involved. Practice facilitation techniques that corporations have been honing for decades, and bring them home to foster synergy and action in your local movement!
- Because we believe that by gathering the wisdom of crowds we gain the benefit of what emerges from the crowd. We gain greater wisdom.
- Because the principles of egalitarian leadership, transparency, and diversity are important to us and to the democratic process. The next phase in the development of humanity is about utilizing all our resources, all our wisdom. It’s about valuing all of us.
- Because we want to share with local Occupy movements what we have lear
ned and gained. You are birthing a new way of being and a new way of thinking.
- We think it will be an incredible weekend, full of ideas and action that can better shape the world.
- What we want from you: If you like it, use the techniques, and let others know about our work.
Information—Housing Option: Rudolf Steiner College’s dorms can be rented for either Friday or Saturday evening. For more information, please contact the Housing Manager at 916-864-4816.
Who is this for:
Those individuals committed to making change through the Occupy Movement.
$10-$30 sliding scale
Saturday, May 19-Sunday, May 20
Stegmann Hall at Rudolf Steiner College, 9200 Fair Oaks Blvd., Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Register via RegOnline.